I'm excited to get underway with some tutorials to inspire you while you're making your next Gable Top. I've been seeing some beautiful ones popping up around the internet lately (you can see some of them here), so if you've made one, let me know!
If you have anything specific you'd like covered, please send me an email or leave me a comment, otherwise below is what we'll be covering over the coming weeks -
- Suitable fabrics for your Gable Top
- Adjusting the Gable Top Neckline
- A 3/4 or Bracelet Sleeve Adjustment
- Sewing with knits on your sewing machine
- Adding Elbow Patches onto Long Sleeves (with free pattern piece!)
Check out the Gable Top Round Up for some more inspiration for your next Gable.