I opted not to put a Lengthen/Shorten line on the Felicity Bodice mostly because each size would have needed its own (due to the curve of the waistline). When I did that, the pattern ended up looking really messy and trying to find the correct lengthen/shorten line for your size would have probably ended up taking longer than just drawing it in yourself. But don't worry, it's very easy.
I do talk about how to add one in the instructions, but it's always nice to have a visual tutorial, so, this is how you do it -
* My drawings aren't to scale.
1. Measure up from your waistline 2.5cm (1inch) and mark. Do this along the entire length of your bodice waistline.
2. Using a curved ruler or free-hand (or a straight ruler, but you'll want to add more marks in step 1 so you get a relatively accurate curve) join your marks up.
3. Repeat for the back bodice.
4. Done!! Now you can lengthen/shorten your bodice to your heart's content using this tutorial.
See ya next week!