I've been in a sewing mood lately, it's been nice and very productive - I finished this dress about a week ago and have already started on my next.
I made this dress from a Japanese cotton lawn I bought in October-ish last year. I lined it fully with a white vintage cotton I had in my stash due to the lightness of the lawn - to give it more structure and so that I wouldn't have to wear a slip underneath for modesty if I didn't want to.
I made a few small changes to the pattern, I lined the sleeves with self-made bias binding instead of the facing the pattern came with, moved the side zip to the back (I have issues with side zips for some reason, they always come out bulky) and because there was no way I'd have enough fabric for the circle skirt called for, I used 1inch pleats on the skirt instead.
I loved making this dress and am already planning my next. I'm going to make the v neck a little wider at the shoulders and a little deeper - a little something like this...