Finally, I've got a post up!
I took these a few days ago, but due to internet and computer issues, I haven't been able to edit the photos or upload them onto flickr. But last night, with three computers in front of me (seriously!) I was finally able to.
Its been busy around here, and I can't quite believe its February already. I don't think I'll feel like this year has officially started until we are settled in Sydney!
My brain isn't quite up to explaining everything in sentences, so here's what's happened while I've been MIA in bullet points...
* Moved into Davids dad's house officially on Friday night.
* Got up at 5.30am on Saturday morning to take Mocha to the airport. I worried a lot, but she arrived safe and sound at Auckland and is now staying there in a cattery until we have a place to live in Sydney.
* Saturday afternoon was spent outdoors at a friends gorgeous wedding, relishing the time relaxing in the sun and not feeling guilty for not cleaning or packing (and stealing ideas for our own wedding).
* Sunday was spent cleaning carpets and getting rid of all the little bits and pieces we still had around the house. Inspection was done in about 5minutes. Easy.
* Monday, I found some interesting jobs in Sydney, so wrote my cover letter and CV for the first job.
* Monday night, David re-wrote my cover letter and CV.
* Tuesday morning, cover letter and CV were sent away.
So, now we are in limbo - with our minds somewhere in between New Zealand and Sydney, and it feels strange knowing that I don't have a home to go to that is my own anymore, surrounded and filled with the things we love. But fingers crossed not for too long!