Tehee, there seems to be a lot of 'playing blog tags' at the moment - The lovely Lavender and Yolk tagged me with a set of questions, I've always wanted to be tagged with a set of questions and now I have been. My life's mission is complete...
1. Were you named after anyone? Yes, one of my mum's friends in high school, although I didnt find this out until I met her a few years ago.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
3. Would you bungee jump? I think I would like to think I would, but in reality, I really really wouldn't!!
4. What is your favorite cereal? I'm not a big cereal person, gluten free cereals are gross, expensive and don't fill you up terribly much.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of? Yes, if I have to.
6. What is your favorite ice cream? Probably chocolate, I love anything chocolate.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Whether they have a wedding ring. I know, weird but its something I always look for - I don't know why.
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Must I answer this?
9. What's the last thing you ate? Chicken in a can on rice crackers.
10. What are you listening to right now? The traffic go past my window.
11. Last movie you watched? This sounds weird but I can't remember.
12. What did you dream about last night? Can't remember
13. What book are you reading? The first wheel of time book - Just finished the Time Travlers wife and it was such a great book!
14. Summer or winter? Can I pick Autumn?
15. Do you have any special talents? I can curl my tongue into a three leaf clover kind of thing. Thats my party trick!!
That was fun, I now tag Jen at The Fabled Needle!